Based on the national average of $0.10 per kilowatt hour, an electric vehicle costs about $0.03 per mile to “fuel”!
ClipperCreek CS Series
The world’s first UL Listed electric vehicle charge station!
Safety. Reliability. Innovation. Anticipation
If you’re looking for the safest, most reliable and affordable EVSE charge station, then ClipperCreek is the smart choice. In fact, we’re the first company in the world to meet the rigid testing standards of Underwriter’s Laboratories to earn their UL listing for not one, but six of our EVSE products.
So what can we do for you?
- Originally founded in 1993, ClipperCreek is currently on its 12th generation of products
- Products in the field for over 10 years
- Over 3,000 units delivered since 2009
- Exclusive manufacturer for BMW Mini and Tesla Level 2 EVSE
- Long history of working closely with industry leading utilities and automakers
- Smart “reclosure” technology that self-tests, resets and ensures your car will be charged
- 208-240V/Single Phase.
- Dedicated circuit for each EVSE.
- 15 – 100 Amps.
- Lockable Disconnect.
- NEC 625 – Defines EVSE Electrical Installation Requirements
Charging Stations with Access Control and Point of Sale Options
Control your charging. ClipperCreek’s CS series of charging stations now come with synchronous management from Liberty PlugIns. This unique system can be used as a simple access control or as a billing system for reimbursement of charging costs.
- Access Control–access codes generated at predetermined intervals (monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Online Managed Account–users get codes delivered directly to their cell phone.
- Public Access Management–allow users to register an account online and bill their credit card for use of the charging station.
Fixed Codes – Codes assigned to individual users, or as needed, which can be updated based on a predetermined schedule.
- Digital Pay Stations – Digital pay stations such as those offered by Cale can be programmed to output activation codes valid for a fixed amount of time. Parking system can now control parking as well as PEV charging.
- Gated pay systems can be programmed to output a ticket with the appropriate code.
Random User – Drivers can access their codes via text message or online. This gives the EV driver the flexibility of using any station at any time.