Based on the national average of $0.10 per kilowatt hour, an electric vehicle costs about $0.03 per mile to “fuel”!
Residential Electric Vehicle Charging Station
The world’s smallest, UL listed high power residential charging station, built and tested to automaker standards.
Small, Reliable, Built to Automotive Standards. The LCS-25 from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for home charging. Since the last thing you need is one more item in your garage, ClipperCreek has packed close to 5kW of power in this small package.
Quickly installs and you are on your way!
- Easy to install – your electrician can install anywhere, indoors or out!
- Lights – indicates charging status
- Cord Hanger – low profile stores cord and connector out of the way
Convenient charging with the LCS-25
- UL Listed Outdoor Rated (NEMA 4) enclosure.
- Reclosure: Smart software that automatically self-checks the system and resumes charging after minor stoppage. Systems without reclosure will discontinue charging and leave you with an empty battery.
- Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground Fault protection with fully automatic self-check feature that eliminates the need for monthly testing by user.
- Service Ground Monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground.
- Tested to automotive standards for durability and reliability.
- Indicators to tell you when the unit has power and when it is charging.
- No buttons, always ready to charge.
- Low profile: Smallest level 2 unit in the industry.
- Service Entrance: 208V to 240V – 25 Amp Circuit, single phase, 2-wire, with
ground; Conduit and pigtail supplied
- 11” L x 4” W x 3” D (279mm L x 102mm W x 76mm D)
- Weight 9 lbs
- Operating Temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
Codes, Standards & Recommended Practices
- UL 2594 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- UL 2231 Personal Protection Device (i.e. CCID Hardware)
- UL 1998 Standard for Safety Related Software
- UL 991 Standard for Tests for Safety-Related Controls Employing Solid-State Devices
- NE C 625 Electric Vehicle Charge System
- SAE-J1772 Electric Vehicle Conductive Charge Coupler
- The ClipperCreek LCS-25 residential charging station sells for $485.
- In most cases, home installation (using one of our affiliates) will cost less than $800 – for a total cost under $1,800.
- Buy now.