One charging hour on a Level 2 EVSE provides a travel range of 15-30 miles, depending upon the make and model of the Electric Vehicle.
Did you know that by “Connecting” with certain ChargePoint stations that you may be able to get special pricing?
Below is a list of stations around the Metro Atlanta area that offer special pricing. Click on each station to see if you are eligible to receive discounted charging rates and the steps you can take to get the special rates.
If you need to know how to make a connection you can follow the instructions listed here.
- Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- Atlantic Station
- City of Dahlonega
- City of Peachtree Corners
- City of Woodstock
- Fayette County
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- Layer 3 Communications
- 55 Allen Plaza
- Northwinds Alpharetta
- Park at Town Lake Apt Homes
- 3344 / 3348 Peachtree
- Regions Bank – Nashville Service Center
- Regions Bank – Birmingham Regions Complex
- Regions Bank – Birmingham Operations Center
- The GoodWynn at Town Brookhaven
- University of West Georgia
- Wood Bridge Apartments