ClipperCreek HCS-60, 48Amp
In Stock units ship same business day if ordered by 3:00est
HCS-60 is the latest high quality, high power, low priced charging station from ClipperCreek.
Built and tested to automaker standards to ensure a reliable charge every time.
Rated for indoor or outdoor use.
Works with all vehicles.
Available on backorder
- 3 Year Warranty!
- HCS-60 EV CHARGING FEATURES:
- Service: 208/240V, 60A, dedicated circuit
- Charge current or output power: 208/240V, 48A max
- Service ground monitor: Constantly checks for presence of proper safety ground
- Minimal standby power consumption (no on/off switch required)
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power faults
- Charge Circuit Interruption Device: Ground fault protection with fully automated self-test – eliminates the need for testing by user
- Easy to install – your electrician can install anywhere. Indoors or out!
- Lights – indicates charging status
- Integrated Cord Hanger – low profile stores cord and connector out of the way
- 25 Ft cord – Standard
- New and improved rubber over molded vehicle cable and connector; impact and crush resistant for survivability after vehicle roll-overs and drive-overs
|Dimensions||20 × 9 × 6 in|
|Installed Unit Dimensions||
17lbs; 19.7” L x 8.9” W x 5.3” D (500mm L x 225mm W x 135mm D)
208V to 240V, 60Hz – 60 Amp Circuit (48A continuous for charging – 11.5 kW), single phase, 2-wire, with ground (L1, L2, and Ground) – Conduit and pigtail supplied
Variable up to 11.5 kW (240V / 48A continuous), depending upon vehicle demand
-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
NEMA 4 fully sealed enclosure – Install indoors or outdoors